Make A Donation
Thank you for your interest in Harborcreek Youth Services. We depend on the generosity of individuals, corporations and foundations to provide the best treatment programs possible for our clients.
Click the "Donate" button to send a contribution through your PayPal account.
**GE Employee and retirees - you can double your gift! Your individual contribution of $25.00 or more will be matched by the GE Foundation Matching Gifts Program. To report your gift, call 1-800-305-0669 or visit http://www.ge.com/foundation/employee_programs/matching_gifts.jsp.
To give a gift-in-kind, contact Shelley Torrey at (814) 899-7664, Extension 308. Our current gift-in-kind wish list includes the following new or gently used items:
- School supplies
- New, unopened personal care items (shampoo, soap, toothpaste, etc.)
- New or gently used clean clothing (suitable for adolescent boys)
- Guitars and other musical instruments (new and used)
- Motorcycle helmets and goggles for our minibike program
- Art supplies
- Videos or DVDs (suitable for adolescent boys)
- Play Station II games (suitable for adolescent boys)
- Sports equipment
- Board games
Harborcreek Youth Services is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and all contributions are tax-deductible.