Make A Donation | Harborcreek Youth Services
Thank you for your interest in Harborcreek Youth Services. We depend on the generosity of individuals, corporations and foundations to provide the best treatment programs possible for our clients.
**GE Employee and retirees - you can double your gift! Your individual contribution of $25.00 or more will be matched by the GE Foundation Matching Gifts Program. To report your gift, call 1-800-305-0669.**
Harborcreek Youth Services is also registered to receive eligible matching gifts through Bank of America Matching Gift Program and Erie Insurance Giving Network. Please contact your employer about specific limitations and recording your contribution! Thank you.
To give a gift-in-kind, contact Shelley Torrey at (814) 899-7664,ext.308.
Our current gift-in-kind wish list includes the following new or gently used items:
- School supplies
- New, unopened personal care items (shampoo, soap, toothpaste, etc.) *no aerosols*
- Guitars and other hand-held musical instruments (new and used)
- Motorcycle helmets and goggles for our minibike program
- Art supplies (particularly crayons, colored pencils, markers, etc.)
- DVDs (suitable for adolescent boys)
- Play Station II games (suitable for adolescent boys)
- Sports equipment
- Board games
- Word searches, crosswords (kid friendly), Soduko etc.
- Composition notebooks (not spiral bound, please)
- Yoga mats
- Disinfectent wipes
- An electric pencil sharpener
We regret that we can no longer accept donations of clothing - we simply do not have storage space. Please utilize one of the Salvation Army or Goodwill drop-off bins located throughout the city. We also cannot accept obsolete computer equipment or electronics - these items must be disposed of in accordance with local e-Waste guidelines. For more info contact Erie County Recycling at 451-6019 or www.eriecountyrecycling.com. Thank you.
Harborcreek Youth Services is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and all contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.